Monday, November 21, 2011

Storyboard

Here's my storyboard. It's just a quick sketch of what I plan to do. This is an example of an assignment about ecosystems that I would have a student complete.

Here's a link to a google doc of my storyboard, but one of the stick figures didn't show up, so there's also a pdf below.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zlDJZDXbj2XHOn3vSWNxd5XXoInHW4soOx_NjGLVEB4/edit

Here's the link to a pdf of my storyboard
https://docs.google.com/open?id=0BxetUjKDfbulNWUyNWJkYmUtNDBkOS00NWMwLWE5YTAtYzE0NGFjMWFhMzVl

1 comment:

  1. This looks pretty good! I'm excited by this video, because it is pretty unique, and it looks like a really, really cool assignment you could give to your students. One thing that I noticed is that the storyboard is very vague. It would be beneficial to script the video out a little more and get a solid idea of what you want to do specifically. If you do that, you'll waste less time figuring it out while you're filming, and you'll be able to put it together faster. Let me know if you have any questions!

    ReplyDelete